Choiza reveals he prefers keeping his relationships private + Netizens’ Comments
Choiza reveals his insights about dating and relationships in general.
Choiza appeared as a guest on tvN ‘life bar’ that was broadcasted on the 7th.
“I do not want to hide my lover , but I want the moments will stay between us and keep it secret,” Choi said, “It may be better to know the things for only the two of them. I think it’s good to have a private time. ”
1. [+202, -15] “We loved~ and we met~ and now it’s all a memory we never fulfilled~”
2. [+138, -12] Well he was pretty badly burned by his last public relationship so it’s understandable… ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But wasn’t he way too obvious with going public last time too…? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Was it hard for him? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+106, -6] Public relationships usually end with one side getting their image screwed over
4. [+34, -5] I feel bad for Sulli for some reason
5. [+25, -1] It’s usually the woman’s side that takes all the damage in a public relationship
6. [+17, -4] As if he has any right to say that? ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+17, -4] It’s best for most celebrity couples to stay private, at least for the mental health of their crazy fans. Just keep things quiet or wait until marriage.
8. [+12, -2] He’s only able to say this now because he’s already had the experience of a public relationship where he had a girl 10 years younger than him staying at his house and everything…
9. [+3, -1] He’s always bragging and talking about his experience dating a younger woman. None of his words match his actions. He was never a private man when it came to relationships.