Here are the Top 20 Physical Album Sales Of A K-Pop Idol Groups in History
This list includes the top 20 physical album sales of a K-Pop Idol Group In History within a year of it being released.
The list excludes albums that repackage albums and albums that have been made into versions, which is made separate on this list.
- g.o.d 3rd album – 1.85M
- g.o.d 4th album – 1.73M
- BTS 5th mini – 1.66M (April, 2018)
- H.O.T. 2nd album – 1.52M
- Turbo 3rd album – 1.4M
- H.O.T. 4th album – 1.38M
- Sechskies 3.5th album – 1.26M
- Turbo 2nd album – 1.22M
- HOT 3rd album – 1.1M
- HOT 1st album – 1.03M
- R.ef 2nd album – 1M
- EXO 4th album (Kor. Ver) – 0.96M
- Sechskies 2nd album – 0.92M
- H.O.T. 5th album – 0.88M
- Turbo 4th album – 0.86M
- BTS 2nd album – 0.84M
- WANNA ONE 2nd mini – 0.83M
- 1Sechskies 3rd album – 0.78M
- BTS 2nd repackage – 0.79M
- WANNA ONE 1st mini-album – 0.76M
- S.E.S. 3rd album – 0.76M
- S.E.S. 2nd album – 0.65<
- S.E.S. 4th album – 0.63M
- S.E.S. 1st album – 0.61M
- Fin.K.L 2nd album – 0.59M
- Fin.K.L 2.5th album – 0.44M
- Girls’ Generation 3rd album – 0.43M
- Fin.K.L 3rd album – 0.43M
- SES 5th album – 0.4M (0.55M by Hanteo)
- TWICE 3rd mini – 0.39M
- S.E.S. 4.5th album – 0.35M
- Fin.K.L 3.5th album – 0.349M
- Fin.K.L 1st album – 0.348M
- TWICE 5th mini – 0.33M
- TWICE 1st album – 0.325M
- Big Mama 1st album – 0.323M
- TWICE 4th mini – 0.3M
- TWICE 3rd mini special – 0.296M
- Girls’ Generation 4th album – 0.293M
- Diva 1st album – 0.27M
Netizens have commented on on the sales of the boy groups and girl groups.
Pann: Top 20 physical sales of idol groups in history
[+95, -22] Why do I feel like BTS will break all the records…
[+82, -14] BTS’ rank will go every higher, daebak
[+80, -12] BTS’ sales are amazing
[+41, -4] BTS is the first domestic artist in 16 years since god to sell one album more than 1 million copies.
[+39, -1] The physical market was very different back then. BTS’ record in present day is really amazing.
[+21, -5] BTS #3, wow…
[+19, -12] I thought EXO was the king of physical sales ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They caused a fuss when EXO didn’t win the album award. How come they’re not on the top 20? Was it a lie that they sold more than 1 million? Was it a lie that they sold 1 million within days?
[+12, -0] BTS’ 1.66M doesn’t even count the Amazon sales… Their new album will be counted on Hanteo so we could look for #1.